Professional Training Courses
Terms and Conditions
1. The access to the premises where the course is conducted is strictly meant for the activities related to the relevant course. Any unauthorized interference in the activities of Atharva ProcTek (referred to as APT hereafter) might result in immediate cancellation of the Candidate’s (Candidate is the person who has
been admitted by APT for the course(s) conducted by APT) enrolment for the course.
2. Accommodation, if provided by APT on paid or on unpaid basis is out of courtesy. Due to any reason, such accommodation is withdrawn by APT, the Candidate is required to make his/her own staying
arrangements. APT will not be liable to compensate the Candidate due to any expenditure or inconvenience he/she may incur or experience due to this. The accommodation provided by APT may be on sharing basis. The Candidate will have to share the accommodation with other Candidate(s) peacefully and without any trouble to the neighbouring residents. Candidates will maintain the accommodation premises provided by APT in clean and tidy conditions. APT is not bound to provide any amenities such as landline/mobile phone connection, internet connection to the Candidates at the accommodation premises provided by APT. Candidates are advised not carry any valuable items with them. Neither APT nor the Owner(s) of the premises where APT has arranged the accommodation for the candidate would be held responsible under any circumstances for the loss of candidate’s belongings. Cooking is not allowed at APT provided premises. Candidate must not invite any one else to visit or stay with him/her at APT provided accommodation. The Candidate may lose both the admission to the course and the accommodation provision with immediate effect if any of the conditions are found violated.
3. Course fees are required to be paid strictly per the mutually agreed schedule. Fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances. If the payment is agreed to be made in instalments and if the Candidate decides to discontinue the course for any reason or is asked to discontinue the course on any disciplinary grounds or due to breach of any of the Terms and Conditions, the Candidate is still bound to pay the entire amount as agreed; irrespective of whether or not he/she is going to continue or complete the course. The admission of the Candidates failing to meet the agreed payment schedule may be cancelled by APT with immediate effect. Candidates from abroad and from outside Pune are required to make the entire payment such that the payment is realized by APT prior to joining the course.
4. APT does not provide nor does it allow use of internet by the Candidates in APT premises. Similarly, use by candidates of any devices that can be connected to internet or external storage media such as pen drive, compact disc, mobile phones with internet/camera facilities, laptop or any type of computer other than the one provided by APT and of any audio or audio-visual media is strictly prohibited in APT premises.
5. Candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones during the course hours if asked by APT.
6. A. If it is not possible for the Candidate to continue and to complete the course during the stipulated period, APT may at its discretion allow the Candidate either to extend the course period or to complete the course during another session at a later date. However, this is entirely at APT’s discretion. Moreover, APT may charge the Candidate additional fees for such provision.
B. If the Candidate remains absent, APT may not cover the topics covered during his/her absence. Similarly, if the Candidate remains absent for two consecutive days, APT may consider that he/she has quit and may suspend or terminate his enrolment. To avoid this, candidates are required to inform APT in writing and get APT's permission in writing for such absence.
7. APT will endeavour to conduct the course per the Candidate’s grasping capability. However, APT reserves the right to conduct the course at its own speed and per its own schedule.
8. The Candidates should not be present in APT premises earlier than or beyond the course hours or on holidays unless allowed by APT.
Candidates must obtain a specific permission for this on daily
9. The admission provided to the Candidate and the fees paid by the Candidates towards such admission cannot be transferred on any other person’s name. APT may allow such transfer only in case of the candidates sponsored by the industry.
10. If APT decides to discontinue the course, the Candidates undergoing the course would be reimbursed by APT suitably. The criteria applied for such reimbursement would be strictly at APT’s discretion.
11. If APT decides to take a break of few days in the middle of the course for any reason, APT would not be liable for any type of compensation including any monetary compensation to the Candidate. APT would, however, offer suitable extension of the course period to the Candidate or offer to undergo the remaining part of the course in a different session at a later date.
12. APT reserves the right to change the course instructors from time to time without any prior notice to the Candidate.
13. APT reserves the right to change the premises in which the course is conducted without any prior notice to the Candidate. APT is not liable to compensate the Candidates in any way in such event.
14. The technical materials provided to the Candidate, if any, during the course should be immediately returned to APT whenever demanded by APT.
15. During the course, some of the technical material offered to the Candidate may be strictly for the purpose of reading and not for copying into Candidate’s notebook. The Candidate should refrain from taking notes of such materials.
16. After completing the training with APT, the candidate should not get associated with any college, institute, proprietary or partnership firm or organization that offers training, coaching or teaching in the areas in which APT conducts its courses. Similarly, the candidate should not himself/herself deliver, offer to deliver or assist others in delivering the courses offered by APT.
17. APT may allow candidates to use its pantry premises for bringing outside food for lunch. However, such allowance may be suspended or stopped in totality without any prior notice. When allowed to use APT pantry premises, the Candidates should themselves dispose any leftover food, food packing materials, etc. outside APT premises in safe and tidy manner. Cooking by candidates in APT premises is not allowed.
18. APT may offer water for drinking and tea, coffee and/or similar beverages at no extra cost to the Candidates. However, APT may charge the Candidates for such service. APT may also suspend provision of these services without any prior notice. APT is not liable for any harm that may be caused to the Candidate physically or to the Candidate's health by consumption of such substances or by use of such service.
19. APT is not liable for any expenses or services that might be arising out of any illness, accident or personal injury that the candidate may suffer during the course period; while commuting to APT’s course premises or while undergoing the course at APT premises or while at the accommodation provided by APT.
20. APT is not responsible for non-availability due to power shutdown of computers and/or other appliances that depend on electricity. The topics being offered during such period may have to be covered manually and may not be repeated upon restoration of electricity. APT has installed the means for uninterrupted power supply, but does not take any guarantee towards it as mentioned above.
21. The technical notes, if any, provided by APT and the notes made by the Candidate during the course are strictly for the use of the Candidates even after course completion. These should not be shared by the Candidate with any one else.
22. The topics highlighted in the brochure or in the various communications are subject to the change without prior notice.
23. APT may provide job placement assistance at the specific request by the Candidate. Such assistance may be provided only for certain courses as mentioned on the website. APT, however, is not bound to provide the Candidates with the proof of the quantum of the efforts taken by APT on this activity. APT does not guarantee any placement to the Candidate after completion of the course. Moreover,
if the candidate requires placement support from APT, APT can promote candidate's CV per its own means and procedures and the Candidate will not have any objection to such means and procedures.
24. The Candidate is
required to pay attention to the course at all times during the
course hours. Any indecent behaviour with the trainer, APT staff or
other participants, repetitive absence from training or late arrival
for training will be considered as the acts of indiscipline and this
might result in cancellation of the Candidate’s admission.
Similarly, if the candidate has any concern regarding the course
contents or the way training is being conducted, this must be
discussed with the trainer strictly in private and not in public
domain. Any public criticism of the course or the way the training
is conducted may distract the trainer’s or other participants’ focus
and this will be treated as an act of indiscipline.
25. The Candidate will handle the equipment provided by APT such as computers and other tools with utmost care. APT reserves the right to recover the cost of any damage resulting to APT’s property from the Candidate.
26. It is possible that different courses might be conducted by APT for different candidates at the same time. The candidate should not interfere in the course other than the one he/she has been admitted for and should focus on his/her own course.
27. APT tries to provide separate computer to each candidate. Candidates may at times be asked to share the computers along with other Candidate(s). Candidates may be asked to use a different computer at a different place from time to time.
28. Use of ethyl alcohol beverages, drugs and smoking in APT premises is strictly prohibited.
29. APT advertises from time to time about its training courses on various paid or free websites and in various other media. It may not be possible for APT to update the information on all such places and some or all the information in such advertisements may be outdated or redundant. Candidates should refer to the APT website for the latest information.
30. Candidates are required to provide a copy of the certificate of their qualification, identity proof bearing candidate's photograph and proof of Candidate's residence at the time of joining. without these document, Candidates may not be permitted to attend the training.
It would be entirely APT’s discretion as to whether a certificate
should be issued to the candidate or not. APT may decide not to
issue the certificate should candidate’s performance or level of
grasping in opinion of the trainer be not adequate or if the
candidate’s training is terminated due to breach of any of the terms
and conditions. Similarly, the contents of the certificate if issued
by APT would be decided entirely at APT’s discretion.
32. Some of the courses offered by APT might actually be conducted by some of APT's associates and the Candidate may therefore require to attend such course at different premises. Candidates registering for such courses with APT will have no objection to such arrangement and will follow the rules and regulations prevailing at such premises.
33. Courses offered by APT are independent of any affiliation with or approval by any academic, governmental or professional institution unless otherwise specified and are fully autonomous in its own capacity. APT reserves the right to seek affiliation or approval to the courses offered and to change such affiliation at its will if and when obtained.
34. Any matter of
legal or judicial dispute would be subject to Pune jurisdiction only.
35. For any reason, any of the provisions in the abovementioned terms and conditions is not upheld by the court of law, the remaining terms and conditions agreed by the candidate would still be in force and be applicable.